For only $30 you can put one of these conservation license plates on your vehicle, motorcycle or trailer. Order today - no need to wait till your vehicle registration renewal is due, as the cost will be pro-rated. Best of all, $22 of the $30 goes directly to help fund conservation efforts right here in Texas.*
Wild for Texas Collection
Hunting and Fishing
Coming in May
- This new plate will replace the current bass plate.
- Available to order in May. Exact date to be announced.
- Orders placed now will receive the current bass plate.
- If you want to exchange this plate for the new one, go to your local county tax office and pay a $4 fee.
TPWD also sponsors the Ducks Unlimited "Classic" and "Blue Heron" plates, which support waterfowl conservation and the restoration and enhancement of wetlands.
Tips for Ordering a plate
- Order Online: You'll need a credit card, current license plate number of vehicle, and the last four characters of Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Your plates will be mailed to your local county tax office for pickup in two to three weeks.
- Order In person: Visit your local county tax office to order. Your plates will be mailed to your home in two to three weeks.
- Personalize Your Plate!: Use letters, numbers, and your choice of 3 symbols ( ♥ ★).
*Fees are in addition to annual registration fee.