Texas RiversPresenting the "Texas Rivers" Plate
This spring there's a new way to help keep Texas rivers healthy and flowing. By purchasing a new Texas Rivers conservation license plate, you'll be supporting a vast array of projects that help conserve Texas rivers, protect the diverse fish and wildlife species they support, and increase access to our Texas waterbodies.
About the Texas Rivers License Plate:
- Only $30/year*—with $22 going to benefit Texas Rivers
- Give your vehicle a personal touch— the perfect way to show your love for Texas Rivers
- Available for your car, truck, motorcycle, boat trailer, travel trailer or RV
- No need to wait for vehicle registration renewal. Cost will be pro-rated.
*Does not include regular registration fees
Tips for Ordering a Plate
- Order Online: You'll need a credit card, current license plate number of vehicle, and the last four characters of Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Your plates will be mailed to your local county tax office for pickup in two to three weeks.
- Order In person: Visit your local county tax office to order. Your plates will be mailed to your home in two to three weeks.
- Personalize Your Plate: Use letters, numbers, and your choice of 3 symbols ( ).
*Fees are in addition to annual registration fee.